The exfoliating liquid Marseille soap was designed to clean and exfoliate body and hands in a single, simple step.
Thanks to ground olive stones from olives harvested in the Mediterranean Basin, it provides a soft exfoliation and leaves the skin delicately scented with sparkling notes of citrus.
This exfoliating liquid soap breaks new ground while staying true to time-tested techniques and is made from botanical oils in a cauldron, using a traditional method.
And because we want our formulas to be as natural as possible, 98% of the ingredients are naturally derived. The remaining 2% enable us to ensure the soap’s sensorial qualities and preserve it in good condition.
Dermatologically tested, it can be used every day and restores softness, comfort and radiance to the skin.
- The practical glass pump bottle that cleans and exfoliates in no time
- The 98% of naturally derived ingredients
- The finely ground olive seeds that let you use this soap every day
- The sparkling fragrance created in Grasse with natural orange essence
- The association with a moisturizer for a perfect beauty routine
Sorry, currently out of stock